Moore Universite of Hair Design, Inc.'s mission is to provide a healthy, harmonious, learning environment where students and teachers interact to affirm that each student is prepared mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually for the vast opportunities awaiting them in the cosmetology arts and sciences.
- To provide qualified instructors, learning materials and up-to-date teaching techniques that lead to development of persons most likely to succeed upon completion of the program.
- To contribute, in any way possible, to the growth and elevation of the cosmetology professional, the professional beauty industry, and the general standards of those practicing cosmetology throughout the globe.
- To help each student realize their individual potential and to enable each to explore the limits of their creative talents, abilities, and aptitudes for their own personal fulfillment.
- Must be of good moral character
- High School Diploma, or G.E.D
- 18 years of age
- Attend Orientation
- Complete admissions application
- Pay all required entrance fees
- Signed Enrollment Agreement (All students under the age of 18 must have the signature of a parent or legal guardian)
Classes begin the FIRST & THIRD TUESDAY of each month for all students.